Monday, April 30, 2012

Reflective Writing

 
What did I learn that was new to me ???
Banyak !!! E-Business, computer, assignment, blogging & bla bla bla... I don't understand much, especially about E-Business but I try to love it. This is all part of learning something new walaupun aku paning & blurrrr

Did it affect me emotionally & if so how ???
Yessss Misssss... Otakku masih Windows98 kali, iatah lagging sedikit hehe BUT I have to remind myself that no matter the circumstances that I face, it's my choice. For you Miss akan ku usahakan semua ini walaupun sometimes I can't find any time for self study... :))

What did I like or enjoy & why ???
To be honest, I hate studying but I'm happy with my new friends. Semangat dorang buat aku pun ikut semangat... Owh ~~~ I like my lecturer, she is good & professional *smile* tapi banar Miss Nina... U RAWKS !!! *yesssss tinggi point ni*

How did I feel about what was done ???
AMAZING !!! I developed so many new skills, did so many new things like ASSIGNMENT... Arrrggghhh !!!

Is there any action that I will take as a result of what was done ???
Being interested in a topic makes it million % easier to do well.... Banarkan Miss ???

P/S : Sorry my English is broken :))

No comments:

Post a Comment